Our new roommate also moved in yesterday and we are pretty excited about that. He is a good dude and laid back so I think he will fit in nicely at our place.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
To Do List
I got to take care of a few things at the house that I've been meaning to do for awhile now. I got a "from dusk till dawn" light fixture for our front patio and a new fixture on the back patio. We also went to the Habitat For Humanity ReStore yesterday with our friend Marion and got a brand new light fixture to replace the gross brass one that is currently in our house. Their light fixtures are all brand new and 70% off on Saturdays. Our 90 dollar light fixture ended up only costing 13.50!
Our new roommate also moved in yesterday and we are pretty excited about that. He is a good dude and laid back so I think he will fit in nicely at our place.

Our new roommate also moved in yesterday and we are pretty excited about that. He is a good dude and laid back so I think he will fit in nicely at our place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment